Idea to Launch. Start-Up to Early Stage. Growth to Sale.
Hunter Law Tampa Bay provides clients with advice and services needed to confidently navigate the exciting yet challenging path of entrepreneurship and small business ownership.
Recognizing that many small business owners need frequent guidance at an affordable price, we offer a unique Your Counselor service agreement option, in addition to as-needed hourly and flat fee billing arrangements.
Our approach to small business clients is like that which is expected of in-house legal counsel. Attorney Sheryl Hunter is an interested, engaged and dedicated legal counselor to her clients, available when they need her, without the full-time payroll obligation. Her passion for entrepreneurs and her personal experiences as an entrepreneur and small business owner set her apart.
Business Law Services:
- Business Plan Development, Review and Counsel
- Name Selection
- Trademark & Copyright Guidance
- Choice of Business Entity
- Business Entity Formation
- Operating and Partnership Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Corporate Record-Keeping and Licensure Compliance
- Risk Management
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Human Resources and Operations Manual Development
- Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements
- Drafting, Negotiation and Review of Contracts for Use with Clients, Customers and Vendors
- Strategic Partnership Agreements
- Commercial Dispute Negotiation and Resolution
- Business Succession Planning
- Preparation of and Sale of Your Business
- Business Office Lease Review and Negotiation
- Connecting you to Resources that Can Help you Grow Your Business